Rapid Transformational Therapy™
- Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Change the meaning attached to events from your past so you can be liberated and free.
- Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
- Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
- Rewire your mind for success and live the life you are meant to live.
- Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
- RTT delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
- By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
- RTT offers unparalleled results. It works rapidly and removes the need for continuous therapy sessions. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues and it can be applied to both children and adults. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions.
What RTT™ can be used for :
- Panic Attacks
- Weight Issues
- Self Esteem
- Achieving Goals
- Career Issues
- Public Speaking
- Driving Skills
- Working with Children
- Sexual Issues
- Pain Control
- Skin conditions
- Hair Growth
Graduates of RTT™ complete a rigorous programme of training in order to become certified. We have been externally audited and validated as a training provider by organisational bodies across the world including: Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH), International Association of Counsellors & Therapists (IACT) and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
We hold a register with details of individuals who are licensed to practice. If you would like to check the status of a particular Practitioner/Therapist, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
What to expect from
Watch the Video to find out about what you can expect from an RTT™ session.
What Clients Say About RTT
IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!
This led to consistent bad relationships and constant change in jobs, living arrangements, as well as compulsive behaviours. I wanted to remove this pain from my life and understand why I did it in the first place. Deep down, I knew that one day could amount to something great if I could just get past this.
That’s when I met [my Therapist], she came forward and offered me a session in RTT. IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!! I have tears in my eyes writing this, because I never thought it to be possible to remove the guilt and anxiety associated with the trauma that I suffered. I am so happy and grateful beyond words.
Since doing one session, my confidence began increasing more and more every single day, the feelings of guilt and shame that I had before no longer exist. I feel new wonderful transformations happening with every passing day. I feel more settled within myself, my compulsive behaviours have stopped and I have become a lot clearer on my future and how to get there. I feel like I am ENOUGH now!
I found Peace & Contentment
So when I heard about [Marisa’s] therapy, I jumped at the chance of treatment and I haven’t looked back.[She] was calm, confident and supportive and she immediately put me at ease. Following the hypnotherapy, I have found my sleep has improved, my thinking is clearer, I feel so much better emotionally and I feel much more competent and capable in every part of my life.
My session with [my therapist] was truly transformational. I have found peace and contentment in a life that I had previously found incredibly stressful and often uncomfortable. I didn’t think it was possible to feel this good!
RTT was a truly unique experience and I am so thankful for this work
I have complete indifference to smoking, it doesn’t even bother me!
I recently had a stopping smoking session. I had smoked on and off for 39 years, had tried numerous times to quit and wasted loads of money trying to, all to no avail. I had even been told by a therapist “you’ll give up when you have enough shame”. Well, I had enough shame, that’s what was causing it! I quit after one session with him, and never looked back. But what surprises me the most is that I’m not even the typical “ex-smoker”, I have complete indifference to smoking, it doesn’t even bother me! I socialise with friends who smoke and it doesn’t even cross my mind, “smoking was something I used to do”!
Who is Marisa Peer (the creator of
Rapid Transformational Therapy™)?
Businesses & organizations that Marisa has worked with:
- Marks and Spencer
- Ernst and Young
- Conde Nast
- BBC 4
- BBC 5
- Channel 4
- Sunday Times
- Mizuho bank
- Wigan Football Team
- Bauer Media Sales Team
- Business Excellence Forum and Awards
- INSPIRE Conference
- Be:Fit Annual Event
- Mind Body Spirit Festival
- Supergrowth Conference
- The Yes Group Speaker Series
- Women in Business: Superconference
- Women in Banking and Finance
- Government Spokesperson for Campaign Against Food Waste
- Hachette Publishing
- Cambridge Colleges Commencement Speaker
- St Mary’s College of Ascot
- Academy of Chief Executives